HaaS – Hardware as a Service
Hardware as a Service (HaaS) provides you with a unique way to pay for your use of technology as a service instead of as a capital expense, and includes the ongoing service and support your business needs to keep working effectively.
Do you shudder at the cost of your next major computer network upgrade?
Do you feel like your IT spending is out of control?
Are you unsure whether or not your computer software licensing is up to date and legal?
Are you confused about how you are billed and what you are billed for?
Then Computer Hardware as a Service is a great solution for you!
Working capital has never been more critical than today based on the state of our economy, nor is it likely to change in the near term, particularly for small businesses. The need for computer hardware and peripheral equipment, software, and the necessary related services however continues to grow – and that is where HaaS comes in.
Sign up for Hardware as a Service and enjoy the following benefits:
- Increased available working capital
- Reduced capital expense
- Regularly refreshed network, server, and user hardware
- Regularly updated and patched software
- Free installation and configuration of new systems
- Timely and free replacement of any broken computer hardware
- Complete virus protection
- Simple, convenient billing
- Unlimited support
- 100% uptime guarantee
All for a FIXED monthly fee.