Hiring for Excellence
Thank you for your interest in a career at Cognoscape. We are always looking for bright, energetic people to join our team. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment, and you are fanatical about customer service, we would love to talk with you!
Company: Cognoscape LLC
Location: Addison, TX
Job Category: Service Delivery
Relevant Work Experience: 3-10 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are currently seeking a savvy Network Administrator with the drive and determination to help us support our client base and internal staff. This position reports to our Manager of Technology Services. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and well suited to working within a team environment to successfully address challenging server and network issues, and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have the experience and the desire, we’d like to talk to you.
Our Network Administrators are responsible for maintaining system uptime and improving the end user computing experiences through effective remote monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization’s perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. This role is also responsible for architecting and implementing technical solutions to meet the business needs of our clients. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
This position will include identifying system problems and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate them within established SLAs, and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services. Responsibilities include identifying, documenting and troubleshooting system issues to resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Job duties include utilizing our remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) solutions along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver remote system support services, provide onsite systems engineering, assist customer support services as a point of escalation, assign ticket severity, prioritize work accordingly, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements are desired. Other requirements include participating in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications, developing and maintaining relationships with user and vendor contacts, and preparing and presenting service and monitoring reports to management regularly.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum three years IT experience
- Direct experience with Microsoft Server management, Microsoft Exchange, Firewalls, UPS, networking, and storage (SAN/NAS/DAS) technologies.
- Microsoft Certified Professional status with experience
- Cisco, SonicWALL, and other vendor certifications are a plus
- Experience working for a IT server provider (MSP, VAR, IT Service) is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of our supported software and technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with clients and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
- Valid Texas Drivers License and Proof of Insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
- Reliable transportation
This Position Entails:
- Troubleshooting server and networking problems over the phone, with remote control technologies, and onsite
- Architecture and implementation of technical solutions to meet the business needs of our clients
- Assist customer support services to resolve user issues as a point of escalation
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
- The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our users’ networks, equipment, software and services
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Benefits include paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus bonuses for meeting utilization, compliance and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Qualified candidates please submit a current resume, along with salary history to: CognoscapeHR@cognoscape.com