Company: Cognoscape LLC
Location: Addison, TX
Job Category: Sales
Relevant Work Experience: 5 Years Preferred
Career Level: Experience Preferred (Non-Manager)
Cognoscape LLC is seeking a highly skilled IT Sales Representative with the drive and determination to help us expand our client base. This position reports to our CEO. We are looking for an individual who is a closer and has a proven track record of generating sales, and is accustomed to earnings commensurate with their sales skills, experience and effort. If you have the experience and the fire, we’d like to talk to you.
Our Sales Representatives are responsible for establishing a new corporate client base through effective prospecting, as well as growing and developing opportunities through exceptional relationship building. Candidates must be energetic and focused with an unstoppable motivation to sell and strong desire to succeed.
This position will include defining client needs through product knowledge and positioning, and involves working with our Sales Engineers in the architecting of solutions. Responsibilities include identifying, forecasting and attaining sales objectives by providing technology based solutions to accounts in North Texas.
Job duties include prospecting, qualifying and closing sales. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements is a necessity. Other requirements include ongoing training and manufacturer certifications, developing and maintaining relationships with client and vendor contacts, and preparing and presenting detailed quotes and proposals.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum five years direct selling experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software technologies and programs
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with clients and vendors
- Valid Texas Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
This Position Entails:
- Building client relationships over the phone and in person
- The ability to sell our Managed IT Services and IT Products
- Sales Lead Follow-up
- Assessing Client Needs
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, contacts, opportunities and account information in both an Automated Marketing Platform and CRM
- Generate reports detailing activities
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Benefits include group disability insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time. Our generous Salary, Commissions and Bonus compensation plans are structured as Base plus Commission, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Qualified candidates please submit a current resume, along with salary history to: CognoscapeHR@cognoscape.com